My gf came to visit me @ work and we ended up going out to eat @ a resturant that had a pretty damn greasy hashbrown in the meal i ate. I can’t say im happy about that, i can say it was good lol. Check out the Lunch area if you want to see what was actually in the meal.
- .5 cup coffee
- 2 ice teas
- 1 POM
- .5 liter of water
- Cinnamon toast with 100% natural peanut butter on it.
- The lunch was called a chicken rosti abbondanza. It is basically like grilled chicken, on top of salad that is on top of a pancake/hashbrown. They put a dressing on it that is REALLY good, but not too heavy. The place i get these at is called Pasta Grotto and it is a Swiss Italian place that is Very good. Amazingly i found a blogger who has a PICTURE of the exact dish!! Click here to view the chicken rosti abbondanza from pasta grotto.
- 1lb Ground chicken cooked in a pan with like a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Lots of spices on it all.
- 1 bag of frozen peas/carrots/lima beans/green beans (you know, the preschool special lol)
- 1 box of cous cous.
- Mix all of that together and you get something that will bring a tea to your eye. Its Very good, but i wish i had added onions.