Today was an “ok” day and i say that not really because of the quality of food i ate, but more on the amount. So i realize the actual FOOD isnt healthy. I think i had 2 meals total and since thats not much I am going to use this as a starting day to get back on track.
- Two cups of coffee with cream and sugar
- 1 monster
- At least 1 liter of water
- 3 ice teas
- “Bacado Omlette” bacon, avocado with sour cream and cheeeese.
- Pumpkin pancake. I know that sounds nasty but that pumpkin pancake was Really good! 🙂
- The monster i listed under fluids.
- Cinnamon toast with natural peanut butter on it (100% crushed peanuts, no crazy oils and stuff mixed in).
- Grilled salmon that had a light teriyaki/miso sauce on it. REALLY GOOD.
- White rice
- Veggie stir fry